Graduation Year : 1994 (ΜΒΑ)
General Manager, IQVIA
Nikos’ LinkedIn profile
Looking back on your career, what was the most important decision you made (or did not make) regarding your career path?
To go to work in Italy. It gave me a big push in professional growth and personal development.
What do you believe recent graduates should keep in mind as they start out their careers?
Give more than what is expected from you. Be curious.
What made you choose Alba for your graduate studies?
It was just Alba 2, and it was not well known at that time! It seemed the most solid option for an MBA in Greece and the starting date suited me perfectly, while Rotterdam BS, where I had also been accepted, was starting much earlier and I could not go.
Share with us your fondest memory while studying at Alba.
The friends I made in the first day: we became “koumbaroi” with some and we are still very well connected with all of them.
- What is your greatest fear? Not be able to breath
- Which historical figure do you most identify with? Pericles
- Which living person do you most admire? Bezos
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Losing my temper
- What is the trait you most deplore in others? Ingratitude
- What is your greatest extravagance? Time for family, friends & reading
- What is your favorite journey? Peru
- On what occasion do you lie? To avoid things becoming worse
- What is your greatest regret? Not having given more happiness to beloved people
- What or who is the greatest love of your life? My children
- When and where were you happiest? When I improve the life of others
- Which talent would you most like to have? Write music
- What is your current state of mind? Alert
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Be more calm, in some cases
- If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? Spend more time together in nature
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? 1 st Raising our children. 2nd Having transformed the company I currently work for.
- What is your most treasured possession? Memories of successes & happiness
- Where would you like to live? If not Greece, then Spain/Italy
- What is your favorite occupation? Innovator / Scientific researcher
- What is your most marked characteristic? 1 st Gaining people’s trust by being genuinely curious about them. 2 nd Continuously creating new ideas.
- What do you most value in your friends? Support
- What are your favorite names? Filippos, Koralia
- What is your motto? Be better